- Shimano Cassette Lockring Removal
Amazon Price: $21.29 $15.44 You save: $5.85 (27%). (as of May 26, 2018 12:32 am –
For installing/removing lockrings for HG/IG cassettes and CenterLock disc brake rotors. Includes guide pin for hollow quick release axles (1/2" drive has no pin).
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000F5LLAS
- Item model number: Y12009230
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Works great, fits very well.
The centering/aligning pin makes this much easier and less fussy to use than the older one with no alignment assistance.
Great cassette tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simply an asset in any tool arsenal. Great for working on your own ride or helping a friend try out different gearing.
It’s a Shimano tool
It’s a Shimano tool and it does its job perfectly. What more does one need?
Worked as advertised!
Buy one. Stop borrowing your friends!
Great seller with great product
works just the way it is intended
My only wish for this is to connect directly to a socket or breaker bar for easier cassette removal, otherwise this is perfect for it application.
Filed under: Bike Tools